Wednesday 21 January 2015

Stampin' Up! Party Time in Sydney

Wow that was one amazing weekend. I always love going to any Stampin' Up! event and the Party Time event in Sydney was awesome.

I guess I'm especially excited as A) I had two full days without my three kids, for the first in 5 weeks!! and B) I was asked to be one of the 4 demos to help with making the displays and showcase.

I can tell you now, when Teneale Williams rang me to ask if I would be interested , I literally spent the whole conversation, shouting in my head "Bloody Hell Teneale Williams is on the phone to ME!!!

So after sleepless nights and long crazy craft days, my goodies and I were all packed up in the back of the car with my mate and fellow demo Tracy. We had so much fun on the way down and after a quick trip to Ikea (Obviously) we met up with another demo and my beautiful friend Renae who offered us her spare room for the night, where we were treated like royalty and had lots of laughs. Honestly demo's are the nicest people you'll ever meet!!

I took loads of photos during Party Time, but I've managed to cut it down to just a few of the really important (and fun) ones:

Our name badges that I whipped up.

Tracy and I on the stage taking a selfie lol.

Part of the amazing display.

Renae from Crozlow Crafts and Tracy from Made By Me 2444

Girls getting busy with the Make and Takes. Never heard them so quiet!!

Time for some "Frame Time" Honestly Renae and I had far too much fun with these.




Our three gorgeous make and takes using the 'Choose Happiness' Stamp set.
Ohhhhh.... look who's name was almost up in lights lol!!

Didn't it look like fun!! I always learn so much when at these events, but what I love most it all the amazing new friends I meet.

So I'm guessing you want to see my special creations??? Ok well here they are:

Part cut-out notecards, using the Butterfly dies and Painted Petals DSP

Yet another Exploding box but using the Butterfly dies and the matching stamp set 'Butterfly basics'

Cute little notecard. I love the new hearts embossing folder

This was my favourite card. Matching the 'Swallowtail' stamp and the Butterfly die together.

Super quick card to whip up. The double mounting of the butterfly die really makes it pop.

Little notecard and a matching mini treat bag envelope.

A little fussy cutting is great for the soul!!

 Wow, longest post EVER!! I honestly had a ball and I would highly suggest, if you ever get a chance to attend a Stampin' Up! event... DO!!!

Have Fun,
Chlo


1 comment :